Design Engineer Cabin Interiors
- 3d designing and modeling of parts and assemblies of the cabin interior of the helicopter (…..)
- supporting the creation of quality relevant management system documents
- Using 3d CAD software to create models and drawings of parts and assemblies
- Liaising with production and maintenance at technical level
- Liaising and collaborating with our internal stakeholder
- Assisting in performing physical testing on engineering prototypes
- “Konstrukteur” FH (EFZ) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of professional CAD experience is requested (preferably Simens NX)
- Experience with MS Office, SAP, Teamcenter
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 J&G and CS27 is an advantage
- Team player skills and self-driven attitude
- Reliable, independent
- Very good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- 1 to 3 years of Aerospace experience is an asset
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!
We are offering an exciting job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our office is located in Wetzikon ZH.
Your next step
If you are interested to know more about us please contact us or send your complete application documents in English in a single pdf file including following documents:
- Cover letter (including Photo and Nationality; only Swiss Nationals, EU Nationals or valid Swiss Working Permit)
- Reference Code
- Employment references